I didn’t leave enough time to blog today. I was busy dancing among TEI elements and figuring out how the XML editor, <oXygen />, works. Also: eating strawberries, cataloging one or two books, learning about dinosaurs (via cataloging) and doing more research on bird watching iPhone apps.
Things you may have been lucky enough to read, had I made time for it:
- Parenthood, culture and the media, specifically, not being a parent, since that is the only side of the spectrum I understand (inspired by Qnarf and Star’s recent posts).
- MORE about my new job including, but not limited to: furniture scrounging in dark corners of the library, window real estate, and the spurning of all things print and print-centered paraphernalia: pencil sharpeners, bookshelves and filing cabinets.
- How I desperately hope my new plants hang in there!
- Plans for writing.
- Plans for reading.
- Plans for eating.
- Plans for movie watching tonight (or lack thereof!)
- How the YouTube video I wanted to include for last week’s interlude was taken down by CartoonNetwork (Henchmen 21 & 24 going active again to the tune of Holst’s “Mars” in Venture Brothers)
Maybe I’ll actually get around to blogging about one of these items before April is out. Today, is blog fail but you’re over it.